OSAclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OSAclan

Old School Assassins Clan Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
psycopanic
Forums Noob
Forums Noob
psycopanic

I have a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: I have a suggestion   I have a suggestion Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 7:38

for the server, if you want more ppls in it, put less basic map and put map still baserace, winter supply depot all map that can changed made ppls relize that its cool so cool server = ppls talk about = more ppls know your server, thats my ways to think and dont be affraid to make some news in the server... Razz
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion   I have a suggestion Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 7:55

we only got osasis,goldrush and fueldump there they only basics we got. we had baserace but got demanded to be removed so i did that i will put it back on when i see a good number of people on it (so therfor it will b a decent game of baserace)
Back to top Go down
psycopanic
Forums Noob
Forums Noob
psycopanic

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion   I have a suggestion Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 14:33

that would be a good idea but like i said, put less basic map because ppls that play alt are tired of those map that are jsut repeted in each server thhat they play on, so yeah changed your map ! Razz
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion   I have a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jan - 7:44

i like feuldump thou Razz, y fav maps feuldump,light house and baserace :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion   I have a suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a suggestion
Page 1 of 1