OSAclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OSAclan

Old School Assassins Clan Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT

Go down 
+2
medwhore
Tonic*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonic*
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tonic*

DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Empty
PostSubject: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec - 9:19

he's a noob and wont fix it thats all i gotta say
Back to top Go down
medwhore
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec - 10:34

Demi is a really cool guy cut him some slack^^
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:15

ok one... congrats u posted ... 2 PB fuked ur client not me o.o nuff said
Back to top Go down
medwhore
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:20

Fiesty Very Happy geez never heard the word ummmwhat is it.... Reinstall Razz
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:28

His reinstalled uninstalled downloaded a new client and deleted and regenrated his ET key... what he has to do is change his mac + his net ip and then his PB note cant be traced BUT! by doing so he looses XP and admin untill i replace it
Back to top Go down
medwhore
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:30

what? Did he get banned from hacking?
LMAO
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:36

hmm Punkbuster says Communication Authentication Failure ; Bad Information Failure what eva that means
Back to top Go down
medwhore
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:39

lies! you just covering his ass Razz
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 1:41

ah no seriously thats what it says bounce
Back to top Go down
medwhore
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 4:01

aww nice umm avatar :O
Back to top Go down
Tonic*
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tonic*

PostSubject: mehhh   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 13:07

lieeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, demi was fucking around with the concole and banned me for 10seconds cos i pwn him and now he's blaming pb!!!!!!!!! how can it be pb , for 1 its stream im not banned on other servers two i've changed etkey things 3! uninstalled reinstalled downloaded new clients, so when you think about it, demi screwed up in some way, im not chaging ip address i don't know how to and if i did im not going to. so work out the problem or start the server from the start i've asked a few people quest nads and myself and we all agree that it's demis fault and he's gotta fix it not the victem (tonic the pwner). Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

still love you demi
im still pissed tho

ps: pppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
ScorP.
Forums Reg
Forums Reg

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 14:14

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/renatataiapa
medwhore
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 7:33

im on demis side >Very Happy tho i should take tonics to get on his good side Very Happy

I <3 To hate Pb it can ban anyone for anything. Heck anyone can make someone else get banned Very Happy..... Funnny D:
Back to top Go down
oz2i3prid3
Clan Member
Clan Member
oz2i3prid3

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 15:01

well i think it u sould just send ur internet company a e-mail and just ask how hard it is 2 change ur ip .. or u sould dl a ip changer so it changes ur ip while the program is running and use it while ur playing on osa ... but with the ip changer u can get a bit of lag .. well i dont but xDD does.
So i hope all that helped cause it took me ages 2 type that... =[ lol!
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 22:19

i asked duke to reinstall the servers pb so hopefully itll work now
Back to top Go down
oz2i3prid3
Clan Member
Clan Member
oz2i3prid3

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 2:23

Owk cool good luck tonic =]
Back to top Go down
DeMiGoD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
DeMiGoD

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 6:25

ok it works... topic closed
Back to top Go down
WildBerry
Clan Member
Clan Member
WildBerry

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 17:08

im stoned geek

flowerr powerwrrrr flower afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT   DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEMIGOD FUCKED MY CLIENT AND WONT FIX IT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OSAclan :: Clan Announcements :: Clan Announcements and News-
Jump to: